MX Player v1.39.2 [Beta] [AC3/DTS] [Modded] Requirements: 5.0 and up Overview: Powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
– DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
About “Draw over other apps” permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
About “Pair with Bluetooth devices” permission: This permission is required to improve AV sync when Bluetooth headset is connected.
About “Disable screen lock” permission: This permission is required to remove screen lock temporarily when Kids lock mode is used. Nevertheless, secure screen lock will not be disabled.
About “Control vibration”, “Prevent device from sleeping” permissions: These permissions are required for media playback on some devices.
If you are facing “package file is invalid” error, please install it again from product home page (_https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / _http://www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / _http://www.bigbuckbunny.org
MX Player Custom Codec [AC3,DTS,MLP,TRUEHD, etc..] instructions:
Go to the Local Player Settings/Decoder/General
and tap the Custom Codec tab then select the MX Player Custom Codec zip file.
★★★ MOD ★★★
1. Amoled Dark.
2. AutoPlay Of Content In Online Tab Stopped From Deafult.
3. No Need To Login To Watch WebShows , TvShows .
4. Now Download HD Content Without Login.
5. Removed Games & TakaTak Tab From App.
6. Removed Online Suggestions From Local TAB.
7. Completely Ads Removed From Grid & Rows & From App Also.
8. ScreenShot/ScreenRecord Restrictions Removed.
9. Country Restrictions For Online Content Removed.
10. Mx Gold,Removed Unwanted Permissions Of Camera & Location From App,Optimized Resources,Removed Firebase Trash,Removed Debug Info.
11. Support Android 11 Devices.
CPU Arch: armeabi-v7a
– This update brings you the support for USB OTG devices (FAT32 only)
– MX Share now supports sharing files from other apps
– Speed Controls in Local Video Player now supports direct inputs from the keyboard.
This app has credit advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad&hl=en Download Instructions: MX Takatak & Games Tab Removed
All Tabs Available
Only Offline Device Videos Can Be Played
MX Player Custom Codec: