There are many apps available to Internet users. In addition to its many features, this app is one of the few we tried that offered features not found in other apps. The response time of this application, for example, is faster than that of other web apps. Furthermore, the navigation is simple, as well as the buttons are easily accessible for easy usage.
APK aims to demonstrate how much more power it has over a standard application. It will not be available to download from the Play Store since it does not follow Google’s guidelines. Use the download link below to obtain the APK file and install it on your phone.
You can unlock lots of the features and functions, you can add unlimited in-app/game currency (for games), and you have access to additional support options.
In comparison to other apps, its main characteristic is its diminutive size, along with its numerous features. In Twisted apps, you won’t have to deal with ads or advertisements popping up while playing online games.
There are many apps available to Internet users. There are several apps available, but this one stands out because of the unique features it offers. Its response time compares favorably to that of other web apps, for example. It has also been designed to be very user-friendly with simple navigation features as well as easily accessible buttons so that people can easily understand how to use and manage the app.
Mod applications can be downloaded from numerous websites, but most of them don’t work properly. Our site contains a variety of modified applications that you can use to make this a better experience. Here are the download options for the APK. In addition to KitKat 4.0, this mod supports updated Android versions.
Originally launched by Gsam Labs in November 2011, the Gsam Battery Monitor has received immense love and attention worldwide so far. The app is now available in more than 20 languages; Includes all the most popular languages.
In addition to Gsam Battery Monitor, the developers have also released a free download version called Gsam Battery Monitor. The two apps are basically the same, but obviously, the Pro Edition comes with the best capabilities.
Suppose you are frustrated with the battery drainage of your Android device. In that case, GSAM Battery Monitor can help you find everything from which apps drain it the fastest and how much time you have left before recharging and much more.
Gsam Battery Monitor offers more complete monitoring features than the battery usage app in Android by default. It works on the basis of the same battery data with the basic component. Still, it allows users full control over their battery usage and deep absorption.
There is no fixed design for this application. It offers users 8 different themes and dozens of color configurations so you can customize its look.
It also offers a set of add-on icons to change the battery symbol. You can select one of them to show in the notification bar, indicating what percentage of battery is left until the next charge. To customize the icon, go to Preferences to choose a theme.
Developers keep adding more icon packs to some recent updates and allow you to download available icon packs or create your own. For more information, you can read the detailed instruction on their blogspot. We will not dwell on this to keep the article brief.
In addition, the GSAM battery monitor displays a lot of data on its main screen. You may feel a little confused at first, but the longer you use the app, the more information and feedback will report to you.
Deep data analysis
When entering the application, you can see the main screen showing most of the standard functions. They vary in time estimate, power consumption of different components like screen, data connection, bluetooth etc. Other additional options are in the menu button.
The rest of the time zone is at the top of the page. The time shown in this area is the estimated average usage time and last minute usage time. For example, “Last 1 minute usage: 5:16” means 5 hours 16 minutes left depending on device usage in the last 1 minute.
Under the rest of the time is the percentage used at a certain time. For example, “10% used in 30m50s” means your battery has consumed 10% in 30 minutes 50 seconds (since you unplug your device).
At the bottom lay the average per full charge. This section calculates the average time the battery runs and the time after time on the screen at a given charging period. These numbers can fluctuate tremendously in the beginning, but they also go out over time for more accurate tracking.
App Sucker Task
Gsam Battery Monitor can tell you which personal apps battery drain-source your phone with the app sucker function. It will help you understand exactly how your phone is used. In this function, you can sort all the apps on your phone through multiple categories and see the battery usage details of each app by clicking one by one.
Some filters that you can apply to view application statistics include the following:
- Minutes / percentage of CPU or background CPU used only by application.
- Waking time: How long the app keeps the screen running. Based on these statistics, you can find many apps running f-screen and disable them completely. But remember, some important apps need to keep your device awake, so be prudent when closing these apps.
- Sensor time used: The amount of time the application uses the sensor. By looking at this data, you will know which applications have not left the sensor after use. Which causes power to be wasted.
- Network data used: How much 3G / 4G / Wifi data the application used.
- GPS Time Used: How long the application uses GPS. GPS and network data often take up a lot of battery percentage, so be careful.
- Kernel Wacklock: Show the wacklock held when the screen is off. However, the kernel is actually the Android core operating system. For this reason, Kernel Wakelock is advanced data recommended for business purposes, and users cannot do much to replace it directly.
Each application details page contains the following 3 sections:
- Usage Details: Show CPU usage, time to wake up, number of wake locks, number of times the device wakes up, number of data sent / received, etc.
- Wakelock Details: Displays the time, number and proportions of Wakelocks. As we said before, the screen has a lot of wakelocks to turn on when using video apps or games, so it’s not always bad.
- Manage: Click this button to access the app’s manage screen. This is where you set actions like forcing to pause or uninstall.
The battery percentage will be shown by the chart, which changes over time and what is happening at the reference point. The following are 5 types of graphs:
- C.P. U: This shows the overall trend of CPU usage and CPU average frequency.
- Temperature: If the graph goes above the line, it means that the temperature rises, and your battery is overused. Close some apps to cool your device.
- Phone signal: This helps you track the phone signal. Weak signals can lead to battery depletion.
- Rate of change: Click on this chart to see the battery discharge and quickly find the problem areas.
- Other: This creates many advanced statistics as you point to calls, WiFi, GPS, full activation time of the screen and device, and dose time (dose mode used time), dark color to deep dose.
See Historical Consumption
Gsam Battery Monitor lets you review by battery life, screen time, dose time average and history statistics. It shows you data from a specific time, such as:
- The last time you unplugged your device
- From last full charge (> 90% charge)
- Since you last turned off your screen: This is useful for calculating waking time or the timelock of the underlying apps.
- From now on: This statistic shows the moment you click on it.
The GSAM Battery Monitor not only digs deep into battery statistics but also displays the collected information in an easy-to-track manner.
There is a notification bar showing the status of the battery and the estimated time remaining. This is an optional feature; You can hide it whenever you want.
In addition to bar notifications, this app includes widget options for quick tracking of battery status. You can choose to add a widget showing the battery percentage and time remaining on your device’s home screen. There is also a DashClock widget that displays all kinds of battery details. You can enable this widget with the DashClock extension.
Also, you can set an alarm when the battery hits a certain temperature or a certain charge mode.
The Pro version comes with some upgrades compared to the free version for better performance. On large mobile devices or even a tablet, it can run in full screen and optimize the view for clear vision on a lot of data.
In addition, the GSam Battery Monitor Edition also adds more accuracy to the estimated time remaining on devices with longer standby time. This feature helps you get more accurate battery time when you keep your tablet in standby mode for longer than a day.
Gsam Battery Monitor (free version) always has ads displayed at the bottom of the screen. It’s kind of annoying, but not everyone knows how to turn it off in a selection setting.
The Pro version also gets the upper hand this time. It completely blocks all ads from users without the need for any action.
On the downside, the app itself consumes 2-3% of the system’s battery. But at the end of the day, this consumption is not really a high number.
There is also an option in the selection menu called “Allow anonymous usage reporting”. This feature will send your battery usage details to Gsam Labs. According to the developers, they use this option to improve the app, no confidential information is required. However, collecting personal information in mobile apps is a big concern these days, so if you worry about this problem you can turn it off.
Gsam Battery Monitor – Pros and Cons
- No root required
- Available in more than 20 languages
- Classification of excellent battery statistics
- Extensive charts
- Allow customized look
- Optimize full view on the big screen
- Removing ads
- The app itself uses the system’s battery
- Developers collect some usage data of users
The final idea
Overall, GSam Battery Monitor Pro makes your mobile device’s battery more efficient and lasts longer. It not only monitors the battery life of your Android device, but also shows you which functions or apps consume the most battery.
By installing GSam Battery Monitor Pro APK, You will have access to one of the feature-rich battery tools without any credit card subscription. Although it has some disadvantages, we believe that the properties will override the fall.
- Easy and Free download process
- Free – download, install and use
- Easy Navigation
- Real experience self-played game
- High-quality graphics – HD, 4K Qualities
- Available on different multi-languages
- Online multiplayer added new features gameplay
- Easy Navigation
- Auto matchmaking systems
- Made by high experienced developers
- No ads, no banner, no popups
- Runs smoothly on your phone
- Well Structured
The APK can easily be downloaded. Downloading the app is as easy as following the steps provided below. Getting the mod can be accomplished by following the steps outlined below.
Verify if the information given about the application indicates the most recent and most accurate version to download.
- Now click on the given download link.
- Wait a few seconds after clicking on the link, your phone will start downloading APK in a short time.
- After downloading click on the APK file and install it on your phone.
Note – If you are unable to install downloaded applications because of unknown sources in your phone, you will need to turn it on in the settings of the phone.
This APK can also be downloaded to your phone and used easily. Below are the steps you need to follow to utilize the app.
- Install the app on your phone
- Then click on the app icon and open
- Now enjoy the new feature of the APK
BlueStacks is one of the coolest and most popular emulators for Windows and Mac. It works with any Android application. The method in this tutorial will allow the user to download and install APK on a computer running Windows 10/8/7. We’ll walk you through the steps to install your software.
Step 1: Download the Bluestacks software from the above link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download Bluestacks for PC.
Step 2: The installation procedure is quite simple and straightforward. After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator.
Step 3: It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double-click on the icon to open it.
Step 5: Now search for the App you want to install on your PC. In our case search for APK to install on PC.
Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, APK will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the App under the list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
Review: We would like to say that based on our own experience and that of our team members using this app, it is the best app you can find on the internet and the solution to all your problems.
What are the benefits and drawbacks of directly downloading APK?
- Any version of the APK may be downloaded straight from a third-party source. You’ll have access to the game archives for most versions and may transfer them as needed.
- Unlike the Play Store, downloading is immediate, you don’t have to wait for the approval process, and so forth.
- There is a APK file on your memory card/system memory after you download it. As a result, you’ll keep uninstalling and installing them while not downloading them.
- Apps downloaded from third-party sources do not seem to be verified by Google all of the time. As a result, it is detrimental to your phone.
- Apk files may include viruses that steal data from your phone or cause damage to it.
- Because your applications don’t always have access to the Google Play Store, they won’t automatically update.
In the How To Install section, a link to the installation app will be given to you. After installation, the icon of the app appears in your mobile menu, and you can click it to open it, where some buttons will appear for you to select. To go, you can go by clicking on that button.
Can we download the app from the play store?
While you can download the app from Playstore, its premium features won’t be unlocked, and there won’t be many things to do with it.
Can we trust this website downloaded app?
We have implemented this application on our mobile phones ourselves, and then have provided you with all of them? Yes, you can trust this app.
Can this app be used on the computer?
Yes, you can use this app on your computer with the help of BlueStack software.
Download Mod Apk safe?
Yes, of course.
- Recently updated
- Added additional knowledge
- Virus and malware-free
- Available latest & old Versions
An in-depth discussion was held on how to download the APK. You can download and use the application on your phone now much easier. Besides these applications, you can also download the modified version of any application by using the search bar on this website.