If you live in America, you should already know what RedBox is. Those red kiosks with dvds and blu rays that you can rent. However, not everyone has the luxury of being welcomed by those kiosks.
And easy alternative with the RedBox TV latest version. This application allows you to instantly stream TV shows and programs straight to your device.
- Over 1000 different channels from 20 different regions and countries to choose from.
- There are tons of different channels for people of all ages and interests. Anyone can find more than a handful of channels they’re interested in.
- As long as you have internet connection, you should be able to download this app.
- The user interface is great. There is a nice layout that is easy to understand and use.
- There are 22 different genres to select.
- No lag or interruptions.
There are multiple devices where this application is available on…
Downloading RedBox TV for Android
If you are using your Android device and want to stream through there, it’s actually pretty simple. We can walk you through installing the application to your device.
First of all, you’ll need to select a download link and version you want to install. You can find the RedBox TV free download on this page as well. Once you know which version to install, click the link and begin downloading the APK file.
Downloading RedBox TV for Television
You can also follow these simple steps, if you are using your big screen. If that is the case and you prefer to watch and stream on your TV, follow this:
- To be straight to the point, most televisions should have RedBox on Demand already available.
- You’ll need to open up your “Widgets” in order to view all the different applications on your TV.
- Search for “RedBox on Demand”.
- Install the application.
- Then create and sign in to your account for the application.
- Begin streaming and enjoy dozens and dozens of videos, shows, and more!
Downloading RedBox TV on PC
PC is also another quick and easy download. So, if you prefer to watch on your desktop or laptop, follow these steps:
- Download the LDPlayer installer onto your desktop.
- Complete the setup for the installer.
- Open the application once the installer has finished.
- Search for “RedBox TV” to find the app.
- Install now. Once it has finished, you can enjoy your streaming.
What About iOS?
iOS is another case. RedBox TV has now been officially released on iOS. Although, the Apple Store is very sensitive when allowing for streaming services to be added to their shop. To that extend, iPhone users should be more careful when downloading and installing the application.
You can use the following link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/redbox-rent-stream-buy/id339532909
This link is also compatible with Apple TV.